What will my child do at the T2L LAB?
- Your child will use learning software that is aligned to the Common Core Standards for Math, Reading, Writing and Typing. All software is research validated and student tested to be engaging, effective and fun too!
- Your child can also complete school math and language arts homework and study for upcoming quizzes and tests, with quided instruction from a T2L coach.
How often should my child attend the T2L LAB?
- Because practice leads to mastery, it is recommended that students attend 1 to 2 times each week.
Can my child access any of the software from home?
- Absolutely! In fact, your child will be encouraged to continue their learning from home using the same programs they use at Tech2Learn.
Is the T2L Lab for students who are behind grade level, on track, or for those want to advance?
- The T2L LAB is for all students! The software covers essential skills and provides continual assessment and advancement based on student responses.
When are classes offered?
- Classes are 45 minutes and offered Monday through Thursday from 3-5:30. Flexible online scheduling allows you choose when and how often you attend a class. Space is limited and you must reserve your spot in advance by using the Tech2Learn Online Scheduler. You may reserve your entire class pack at one time or schedule as go.
How will I follow my child’s progress?
- Students can monitor their progress by viewing online reports.
What is Coach-to-Child ratio?
- There is one T2L coach to every four students. Students receive personalized instruction as needed throughout the session.
What is the cost?
- Assessment – K-3rd $100, 4th-8th $150
- Sessions – 5 for $150, 10 for $250 or 15 for $350
How do I get started?
In order to create the most effective learning plan, we assess all new students. This allows us to properly select the programs that will be most effective for your child’s education goals and learning style.
Step 1: Schedule to take a Assessment.
Step 2: Schedule T2L Sessions.